- About Us
- How We Work
- Cost Savings
- Confidentiality + Security
How we work" Here at Archive and Document Scanning we believe in providing a long term quality service to all our customers, which is why our clients return to us time after time for their document scanning and document management requirements.
We are proud of the fact that a high proportion new customers have come to us via recommendations from existing customers. Here are the reasons why :
• From your initial enquiry, Archive & Document Scanning Ltd will aim to contact you within 24hrs to discuss your document management requirements. We are conscious everyone has their own specific requirements, so we arrange for a FREE site/customer visit to evaluate and discuss your particular needs for the most efficient and cost effective solution for your document management needs. We will also give you a FREE demonstration so you can clearly see the benefits of converting your documents to digital format.
• ADS offer two types of professional SECURE and CONFIDENTIAL ON-SITE scanning service - one for those who prefer their documents to remain at their premises and an OFF–SITE scanning service which ALL work is carried out in house. We will arrange to collect your documents and securely take them safely to our secure premises for preparation, indexing and scanning. Unlike other scanning bureau's NONE of our customers work is outsourced in the UK or overseas. Once the scanning is completed we will return the documents, OR have them securely shredded if required, and a certificate of destruction supplied to the customer.
• Archive & Document Scanning uses the latest Kodak Capture software to ensure the fastest and most accurate transfer from documents to a digital format. We offer the highest level of OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology, and we can scan in black and white, greyscale, or colour and in all document sizes.
• ADS offer FREE retrieval software which is designed not only to offer the customer ease of use, but also helps ensure the customer complies with the British Standard PD0008.
• EDM documents can be created in a variety of software formats, be it PDF (Adobe) Jpeg, Tiff, and stored on , DVD, USB flash memory stick or portable HDD or directly to your EDM system which allows you to up-date as you require.
• Archive & Document Scanning Ltd offer a full Archive Storage, Indexing, and retrieval service in our secure warehouse.
When discussing with customers their document management requirements, we like to ask this question:
“How much does it cost your company, and how much disruption does it cause when your staff can’t find the files, and documents they need ?“
The customer at this stage often looks a little bemused, and shrugs their shoulders. We point out that when files or papers are misplaced, misfiles, or taken from the office building, it can cause a huge amount of disruption. Orders can be delayed, quotations and project proposals held up, which in reality, means your customers service is being severely compromised. Your company’s reputation, new business, and cash flow suffers. This is why you should contact ADS to help us, help you, avoid this situation - thus not only saving your company money but also making it more efficient at the same time.